Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ultimate Driving Experience

once upon a time i was riding in my range rover, with my husband Chris brown we was on our way to our outing we were enjoying our quality time together. we wre so i love with one another. so we went out to eat and out to the movies. so while we was out on our little cruise, we so this girls name tahndrea & reneta, they always in chris's face when we were little & said that they was goin gto get him first but, he end up being my husband. so they was giving me that i eye like that girl think she doing it now since she got chris brown. later that day, we went to the holiday inn hotel to relax for the weekend. we went to the spa. so when the girls saw us walk pass them, one of themsaid i can make chris LEAVE HER FOR ME! chris brown turned around

& said "lookhere im with the love of my life
& no one can changed that but me so if you dont like it so be it so bag off & let me spend some quality time with my wife please. so you will know for the record you cant make me leave her or make me doing anything i dont want to do" so i said "tell them baby that right"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOK GURL!!!!!!!! CHRISTOPHER BELONGS TO ME YA DIIG!!!!!!! AND DNT BE COMING AT RANETA LIKE DAT!!! AND CHRIS ALREADY KNW Y HE STUNTIN ON MY NAME LMAO!!! 4REAL THOUGH GOOD STORY ITS FUNNY!!